Good sources include chicken breast, tuna, mackerel, salmon, eggs, milk, red lentils, chickpeas, brown bread, nuts and soya.
Other important dietary tips include:
- Try to eat at least five portions of fruit and veg each day, and include higher-fibre starchy foods in meals
- Have some reduced-fat dairy or soya drinks fortified in calcium
- Eat more beans, pulses, fish and eggs
- Eat small amounts of unsaturated oil
- Drink six to eight glasses of water each day
- Avoid adding salt or sugar to your meals.
You should cut out sports drinks, sugar sweetened drinks and other foods that have a lot of added sugar in them, advises Bupa.
“Be aware that low-fat options might have high amounts of added sugar in them,” adds Bupa.
Source: | This article originally belongs to Express.co.uk
The post How to get rid of visceral fat: Eating almonds can reduce the belly fat says study appeared first on 247 News Around The World.